SCAPE Part Turner
The SCAPE Part Turner consists of a parallel gripper mounted on a rotary stage.
To turn the part, the following steps are performed:
- Robot moves the part in between the open fingers of the SCAPE Part Turner.
- The SCAPE Part Turner closes the fingers and the robot lets go of the part and moves away.
- The rotary stage now rotates the part 180 degrees.
- The robot moves back and closes the fingers on the part – now from a new direction relative to the part.
- The SCAPE Part Turner opens the fingers.
- The robot now moves away with the part in a new position in the fingers.
Maximum Part Weight 1 kg for PT10-01.
Maximum Part Weight 3 kg for PT10-03.