Standardized Bin-Picking of randomly located parts
The Scape Bin-Picking concept enables a wide range of industries to implement a standardized bin-picking solution for a diversity of parts.
Standardized solutions dramatically shorten the implementation time of effective bin-picking systems and increase Return on Investment.
The SCAPE system automates locating and gripping individual parts from a jumble of parts piled haphazardly in bins and feeds them into presses, assembly lines, conveyor belts, or other machinery.
5 Simple Steps for SCAPE Bin-Picking:
- Install the SCAPE Software on a standard PC to be used as the SCAPE Controller.
- Mount a SCAPE Tool Unit on your robot.
- Use the standard SCAPE software for offline teaching of the robot to recognize and pick the relevant parts.
- Upload the files to the SCAPE Controller.
- Make your final adjustments during a short run-in. And now start emptying the bin!
This is made possible by Scape Technologies’ advanced Bin-Picking Software Suite in combination
with a range of recognition and gripping options developed by Scape to ensure a complete and fully
Pick your robot, choose a SCAPE Partner and get started!
The SCAPE Bin-Picking solutions support most standard industry robots.
Contact us for further information on Scape certified partners and supported robots.